09 May, 2011

Děkuju za.../Prosím za...

I have a lot I can thank God for, really an undeserving amount.

Yesterday was Mother's Day (same here in the Czech Republic) and I am so thankful for mothers, for good mothers! I don't know how I was so lucky to be born to the mother I have, but truly she is a blessing in my life. She has made me who I am and believe it or not, I feel okay when I hear the same things from her mouth coming out of my mouth. One of the many blessings of marriage, is your in-laws and I think I won the in-law lottery because I have a great Mother-in-law.

Please pray for the Bible clubs that Kelsey and I started at two of the children centers. Pray for continuation after we leave and pray for the children in them, that their lives will be positively affected by it.

No comments:

Post a Comment